Israeli officials disclose how Iran might have outmaneuvered the US prior to Trump’s attacks

Israeli officials disclose how Iran might have outmaneuvered the US before Trump’s attacks

The US military directly engaged in the Israel-Iran conflict, targeting three nuclear facilities on Sunday, including Iran’s Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant.

During his announcement of military action against the Natanz, Fordow, and Isfahan facilities, US President Donald Trump stated that the nuclear sites were “completely obliterated.” Subsequently, satellite imagery revealed extensive damage to both the Fordow plant and the mountain situated to its south near Tehran.

Israeli officials disclose how Iran might have outmaneuvered the US before Trump's attacks

Nevertheless, two Israeli officials informed the New York Times that before the US strikes, Iran had relocated a considerable quantity of uranium and other materials from the Fordow facility.

It has been reported that uranium, enriched to 60% purity and amounting to 400 kg—just shy of the weapons-grade threshold of 90%—was transferred from the enrichment facility as the Trump administration deliberated on whether to deploy ground troops in Iran.

Despite the fears of radiation leaks triggered by US attacks, Iran maintained that the nuclear facilities targeted did not house radioactive materials.

The NYT report indicates that senior US officials, including Vice President JD Vance, have acknowledged their lack of awareness regarding the location of Iran’s uranium stockpile. It has been reported that Vance stated the US would strive to ensure action is taken regarding the uranium. He told ABC, “That’s one of the topics we will discuss with the Iranians.”

Comments from Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and Dan Caine, the new chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, also did not align with Trump’s assertion that the nuclear sites were “completely and totally obliterated.”

US officials stated that considerable damage and devastation occurred, aligning with the Israeli military’s first evaluation of the strikes.

The US military action was aimed at the Fordow plant, which was regarded as invulnerable to Israeli bombs. It is said to be capable of generating weapons-grade material for as many as nine nuclear bombs in less than a month.

Bunker buster bombs were released on the Fordow plant, which was previously thought to be immune to Israeli bombs, using B2 stealth bombers that the US employed and that cost more than $2 billion each.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
6 effective ways to lower cholesterol and boost heart health naturally 6 foods that diabetics should avoid Here are 6 benefits of a daily 1,000-step walk 6 diet tips to boost your immune system during the monsoon 6 Foods With More Potassium Than a Banana 6 reasons to consider making it part of your morning routine Crypto market maker Wintermute says ETH is nearly sold out on its institutional OTC desk amid strong demand Reserve Bank of Australia and DFCRC for secure tokenized asset settlement across blockchain and PayTo systems. 6 reasons to add paneer 6 health benefits of eating roasted gram